For accounts in good standing, we will accept returned merchandise within the following limits:
- A written request for authorization to return merchandise must be submitted.
- Returns are accepted for textbooks within six months of the invoice date.
- No more than 25% per title purchased may be returned.
- Most recent purchase of the title only.
- Returned stock must be in suitable condition for resale
- Shipping discrepancies must be reported within 10 days of order receipt.
If a title or edition is scheduled for discontinuation, returns will not be accepted. We will do our best to notify customers of such edition changes at the time of shipment.
Returns will be refunded in the form of the original payment method. Please allow up to 2 weeks for your return to be processed.
Shrink wrapped materials must be unopened and all products must be free of any noticeable wear or damage.
How do I receive permission to return merchandise?
Please submit a written request for authorization to return merchandise by email at email@example.com. Thank you!
(860) 379-5470 Phone
(800) 282-2839 Toll Free
Where do I send my returns?
Please address all returns to:
16200 Bowling Green Road
Rockfield, KY 42274
Who is responsible for return shipping charges?
Bookstore is responsible for return shipping. However, if the return is a result of a shipping error on the part of ACTEX, we will assume responsibility for return shipping costs (excluding express methods of shipping). Additional shipping costs such as tracking service and insurance are at the customer's discretion and will not be refunded. Shipping discrepancies must be reported within 10 days of order receipt.