GOAL Practice Questions, Quizzes and Exams for Exam P, FM, IFM, LTAM, STAM, SRM, MAS-I & MAS-II
GOAL is available for Exams P (1,200+ questions), FM (1,700+ questions), IFM (980+ questions), LTAM (1,800+ questions), STAM (900+ questions), SRM (940+ questions), MAS-I (1,100+ questions), and MAS-II (600+ questions). GOAL is included free with an authorized purchase* of an ACTEX or ASM Exam P, FM, LTAM, STAM, SRM, MAS-I or MAS-II study manual as part of StudyPlus+. GOAL is a way for students to practice what they've learned in class or from independent study using textbooks and study manuals. The online platform offers a database of exam-style problems with detailed solutions, 3 learning modes (Practice, Quiz, Simulated Exams) and 3 levels of difficulty (Core, Advanced and Mastery). You control your learning mode, difficulty level and topics.
Students may also sign up for a free 1-day trial of GOAL.
Access GOAL through StudyPlus+ on actuariallearning.com.
*Authorized retailers include The Actuarial Bookstore, ACTEX Learning, or university bookstores.
GOAL Score for P & FM
GOAL Score is a measurement of how prepared you are to pass your exam that suits any study approach. For exam P, you will need a score of 70 or above. Your score is broken into categories, allowing you to study efficiently by concentrating on problem areas. GOAL Score measures your strengths and weaknesses by category, topic, and level of difficulty.Your GOAL Score gauges your exam readiness not only by taking into account your performance on GOAL, but your consistency as well.
- Access your StudyPlus+ bonus content by visiting actuariallearning.com and entering your unique key code.
- StudyPlus+ is included with ACTEX and ASM preliminary exam study manuals.
- StudyPlus+ content varies slightly by exam, but most include a formula sheet, virtual flashcards, Excel skills webinars, free career ebooks, and samples of any relevant supplementary ACTEX texts for your exam.
- Customers have digital access to these materials for 12 months from the date of key code activation.
- Each key code can only be activated one time. If a student resells their manual and the key code has already been activated, the second buyer will not have access to StudyPlus+.
- For support, customers can contact their retailer, such as The Actuarial Bookstore or ACTEX | Mad River Books. If customers purchased the manual at a third-party retailer like a university bookstore, they can place a support request online at actuariallearning.com.
Still have questions? Please contact us for support.