Your new ACTEX or ASM P, FM, IFM, LTAM, STAM, SRM, MAS-I or MAS-II Manual includes a page near the front cover with a unique key code to access online bonus materials, which include Virtual eFlashcards, a digital formula sheet, actuarial exam and career strategy guides, technical skill eLearning tools, samples of supplemental texts & study tools, and more. These features deliver more value to students and are included with both printed and digital manuals.
View a sample key code page.
GOAL Practice Questions, Quizzes and Exams for Exam P, FM, IFM, LTAM, STAM & MAS-I
GOAL is available for Exam P (825+ questions), Exam FM (1,500+ questions), Exam IFM (800+ questions), Exam LTAM (1,650+ questions), Exam STAM (875+ questions) and MAS-I (900+ questions) is included free with the purchase of an ACTEX or ASM Exam P, FM, LTAM, STAM or MAS-I Study Manual as part of StudyPlus+. GOAL is a way for students to practice what they've learned in class or from independent study using textbooks and study manuals. The online platform offers database of exam-style problems with detailed solutions, 3 Learning Modes (Practice, Quiz, Simulated Exams), and 3 Levels of Difficulty (Core, Advanced and Mastery). You control your learning mode, difficulty level and topics.
Access GOAL through your StudyPlus+ on actuariallearning.com.
- You can access your StudyPlus+ Bonus materials by visiting actuariallearning.com and entering your unique key code.
- StudyPlus+ is included with ACTEX and ASM Study Manuals for Exams P, FM, IFM, LTAM, STAM, SRM, MAS-I or MAS-II that are purchased from authorized retailers, such as ACTEX Mad River Books, The Actuarial Bookstore, or your University Bookstore, or provided to professors as Exam Copies from ACTEX Learning.
- Your StudyPlus+ content varies slightly by exam, but most include a formula sheet, digital flashcards, an Actuarial Excel Skills webinar, free career ebooks, and samples of any relevant supplementary ACTEX texts for your exam.
- Customers have digital access to these materials for twelve (12) months from the date of key code activation.
- Each Access code can only be activated one time. If a student resells their manual and the Access code has already been activated, the second buyer will not have access to StudyPlus.
- For support, customers can contact their retailer, such as The Actuarial Bookstore or ACTEX | Mad River Books. If customers purchased the manual at a third-party retailer like a university bookstore, they can place a support request online at actuariallearning.com
Still have questions? Please contact us for support.