ACTEX & ASM Preliminary Exam Study Manuals purchased through authorized retailers purchased after June 1, 2017 include StudyPlus+ digital bonus materials.
Your new ACTEX or ASM P, FM, MFE, MLC, C or S Manual includes a page near the front cover with a unique key code to access online bonus materials, which include Virtual eFlashcards, a digital formula sheet, actuarial exam and career strategy guides, technical skill eLearning tools, samples of supplemental texts & study tools, and more. These features deliver more value to students and are included with both printed and digital manuals.
View a sample key code page.
- You can access your StudyPlus+ Bonus materials by visiting actuariallearning.com and entering your unique key code.
- StudyPlus+ is included with ACTEX and ASM Study Manuals for Exams P, FM, MFE, MLC, C & S that are purchased from authorized retailers, such as ACTEX Mad River Books, The Actuarial Bookstore, or your University Bookstore, or provided to professors as Exam Copies from ACTEX Learning.
- Your StudyPlus+ content varies slightly by exam, but most include a formula sheet, digital flashcards, an Actuarial Excel Skills webinar, free career ebooks, and samples of any relevant supplementary ACTEX texts for your exam.
- Customers have digital access to these materials for twelve (12) months from the date of key code activation.
- Each Access code can only be activated one time. If a student resells their manual and the Access code has already been activated, the second buyer will not have access to StudyPlus.
- For support, customers can contact their retailer, such as The Actuarial Bookstore or ACTEX | Mad River Books. If customers purchased the manual at a third-party retailer like a university bookstore, they can place a support request online at actuariallearning.com
Still have questions? Please contact us for support.